Gingerbread houses with Z's besties, M and E.
Thanksgiving Day in the wild, wild west.
Mad at Mama after riding the Santa train. Loved the train- hated Santa. I did not even make her sit on his lap- she was just mad he was there.
I was OVERJOYED to wake up to snow the day after Thanksgiving out west! I got the most amazing photos... including the winner that will grace the holiday card- (this is not it- i will not reveal the winner until after the cards go out! :-)It has been way too long! We have been so busy and it only promises to get busier- in a good way. Two months of birthdays, holidays, Nutcrackers, friends, family,trains, trains and more trains! I have promised Z that Santa will leave her presents on the front porch and Mama will bring them in. No cookies for Santa this year.






5 comments:
Great pictures.
I love the one of Zoey in her costume with her friends! I find it so cute when kids want to wear their costumes besides at Halloween.
I also love Z's sweater dress! Glad you all are doing well.
Stac, the pictures of Zoey in her hat outside by the red barn?? and the one in the snow are incredible!!
I'm still struggling to pick photos for the holiday card!! I can't decide!!
Ms. Z is always so well-dressed. Her beauty just goes on and on. OX
Super pictures!!!
If that one picture with the snow isn't the Christmas picture I can't wait to see the one you picked.
The McFarland from Hutch
Super pictures!!!
Can't wait to see the Christmas picture you picked.
Our card might be a little late this year as Kelsea had to have retakes at school. Typical teenage girl.
The McFarlands from Hutch
Post a Comment