Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Part 2
























































Zoey wanted "Dracula" teeth for Easter and I was lucky to find them in the Halloween candy we still have in the cupboard- I also used a large portion of that candy for her Easter basket.
The pink hat is part of her "Lady in Pink" costume (she also has white go go boots). She is obsessed with this Backyardigans episode and has memorized the dances and songs. I need to get her performances on video it is a crack up.
My new dishwasher was installed today HALLELUJAH! I went a week without one. I realized how very spoiled we are.
I spent my first weekend away from Zoey and had a wonderful time with my sister! Dada did a great job taking care of Zoey! They caught a 8lb rainbow trout together as Zoey says it was a WHOPPER. Of course I had the camera so there is no documentation.
My poor Charlie has been vomiting for 24 hours and the vet does not know what it is. I hate to see my animals so sick. I know he feels bad for making messes and believe me there have been many. I am hoping it stops soon.

2 comments:

Green Family said...

The dracula teeth picture is a hoot. So glad you got some "get away time". Zoey sounds like she is just the apple of everyone's eye. I'm having that with Maddie too. It's funny...it's not that the other kids aren't special...but there is something about the ones adopted from China where there's a bit of a draw. Part of it I know is are the different features...beautiful and exotic. Part of it is she is so much like us...but has her own "Asian influence" of stoicisms, orderliness and a Zen-like quality mixed with little Asian mommy bossiness. Love watching them grow up...but not too fast please.

Rachel said...

I love the dracula teeth picture! They are so funny. Lily got some yellow ones at the dentist last weekend (the old fashioned kind) and loves to wear them! Our girls are very much alike!

Have a good week,
Rachel

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com