Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 4th Fun

So cute!
Fishing with mac n cheese and hot dogs for bait!





See little Zoey down by the skis













Perfecting her golf swing






The best swings can be found at Uncle Jims lake!















All the cousins!


"Friendly" volleyball game


























These two were completely oblivious to me and my picture taking. The conversation they were having was the best.
















We spent the 4th of July with my Dads side of the family. My aunt and uncle have a large lake and it is the perfect setting for our family reunions. Of course Z loves it- swimming, boating, fishing, eating candy (courtesy of cousin Jackie who works for Nestle) with dogs and kids running everywhere.
I have been so horrible about taking photos lately....and even worse with posting I am trying to pull myself out of the rut and get back on track...

1 comment:

Green Family said...

Hey there Stacie...it looks like good reasons for not taking pics or blogging...busy but fun. Here too! It gets busier as they get older :)

Are you done with the re-doing of the house?? I think it's never ending.

Regretably it's not looking like Oct will work out for me for a trip. I hope all have fun though. I'm committed to giving a training and it's not really one where I'll be able to find a replacement. Ah well...at least it's in California. So...all have fun...we'll be doing Disneyland on the other side of the states :)

Zoey is huge! I still can't get over her athletisism. Pretty amazing! It sounds like she'll love school - nothing is better than Montessori.

Take care...off to a BBQpool party on this end.

Kelly

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com