Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Day 2





Cheeky Monkey!!
People have asked me what I am doing with all my time. Well.... it works out that I have an hour once I wait in the car line and drop her off and pick her up.... so far not much time but it is nice to be able to go to the store by myself. This week she only goes for 2 hours a day and has Friday off. Next week will be every day for the full 3 hours so I am sure I will be able to get more done.
I love picking her up and hearing the report from school. I do wish I could be a fly on the wall! I hate not being able to see her in action.
The other question asked was did I cry. Those that know me well will not believe this but, no. I did not cry at all. I was ready, she was ready and I feel so confident in her teachers and that this is the ABSOLUTE best place for her to grow into the person she is capable of being. It is a wonderful feeling to have! I am so proud of Zoey.

1 comment:

MellyJ said...

She looks so happy and ready to go! I'm kind of jealous that they come out to your car to get Z. With city parking it can be tough here. Can't wait to see Z and you soon!

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com