
A few weeks ago the Christian Youth Theater put on a production of Peter Pan- it was perfect timing! I was extremely impressed with the professional level of performance and talent from these kids and set design. I was somewhat leery that it would not meet her expectations but she loved it! Peter Pan was so kind to give her an autograph but my camera was buried in my purse at the time so I did not get a photo!
Apparently, this theater group also put on a production of Mulan that I wish we would have seen. Now that I know about it it- we will become regular theater patrons!






2 comments:
Hi Stacie! And Happy Bday to the Big 4 year old. I have to say I don't like these birthdays and the growth :) It's a joy and heartbreak all in one to watch them grow. Zoey is so sweet Stacie - and I LOVE seeing you and Kelley in some pics - you both are such great parents.
So - how did the scope go. And yes..I loved the drugs that completely knocked me out - nope...not twilight sleep - out. I think more things should be done that way :)
Hope you are all well!! Busy lately...we are too :) Wish you all were closer too. I think Zoey and Maddie are so similar in their interests - Maddie's into pirates too and is planning on being Wonder Woman for Halloween :) Such the tomboy.
Zoey - you're beautiful!!!!
Take care, thanks for the well-wishes!
Kelly
Oh lucky you! I love peter pan!!
btw we do not have blooms in DEnver yet...those were from last summer! But it's 70 here today and I think the tree bloom is only a few days off!
Happy Spring to you! ox
Post a Comment