








We are busy, busy, busy! I do not like being this busy..... I am missing lazy days of summer such as this one in Branson at Table Rock Lake. I got a lesson in how easy it is to get overscheduled this fall and am trying to ride out the last week of September as soccer finishes up. I swore that I would never overschedule myself and child but once again I have learned never to say never. I will say that we are scaling back starting October.
Also, finally got my computer fixed so that I can start posting again!!






1 comment:
Hi Stacie...we're excited to see everyone. So hard this concept of time to a 4 year old. Maddie shared looking forward to playing super-heroes with Zoey and swimming. Are you all planning on Sea World too? Frankly the whole trip sounds like fun and I can't wait to see all.
Take care!
Kelly
Post a Comment