Dancing
and singing

in a sea of shoes
check out my new ride
vanity plates
Not too plush
Definitely not the limited
Singing
searching
high (do you see him- lower left of the tree trunk)
and low for Scout Kitty Cat (aka Cujo)There are days when I am almost bowled over with my love for Zoey. Today has been one of those days- from start to finish. I have just been so connected with her today- I find myself thinking "I need to remember, document, record and store every precious moment of this. " Her smell, her smile the way she feels, the way she smiles at me and rushes into my arms. When she wants me to fawn over her- her crinkled up nose and eyes- her fake cry- holding her hand up for me to kiss her non existent owie. As she naps, she nestles into me and I sense that she too feels like finally, her puzzle piece has found the perfect fit. It is like the most amazing runner's high times a trillion. How do I make sure to remember every sacred moment? I knew I would love her but I never anticipated how her love for me would feel.






2 comments:
Oh I am so happy for you! These are the days we waited for:0)
Zoey is just precious.
Kim
You deserve to be loved like that....and she deserves all you have stored up waiting for her. I am so glad you are recording things and feelings....something a few mothers do. I know I did not and I am so sorry.
Your Mom, Gammy
Post a Comment