I think that every picture i have taken with Z she has this look on her face!
The funnest part of the day
Running free








Perfect pumpkin for my Pumpkin


Not sure about all of this


Zoey has been miserable with allergies- not sure the pumpkin patch, flower fields and horse petting was the best choice for her. Her eyes were streamming and nose was flowing with non stop sneezing but as always she was a trooper!



This mini horse LOVED her and vice versa. Every time she tried to walk away he would neigh at her to come back. Dada- Zoey needs a pony!!!!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
Learning her ABC's and 123's.jpg)
My sweet little bunny!
I know- a little overboard on the pumpkin patch photos. I am the worst editor.
1. Today I am most thankful to my adoption friend Kim at http://www.3peanuts.blogspot.com/ who courageously and honestly shared her story of the attachment issues that they are working through with their gorgeous daughter. It hit very close to home. We have seen the same behavior in Zoey to some degree (mainly with men and kids- she will run up to our neighbor men and want them to hold her - like they are her long lost friend) and I have been very aware of it and holding out until we are able to meet with our adoption counselor in November to find out how to deal with it. I think alot of people think i am nuts for my concerns (they see Z as an outgoing social girl- it is just a gut instinct i have as a Mother) so it is so nice to have someone to relate to- who knows exactly what my concerns are and that those concerns are justified.
2. I am thankful that my sister's baby James is sleeping and eating better- now if my sister could get some sleep!
2. I am thankful that my sister's baby James is sleeping and eating better- now if my sister could get some sleep!
3. I am thankful that Kelley is taking tomorrow off to take us to breakfast and then to Wonderscope!






1 comment:
I love the pumpkin pictures. It looks as though you get to really pick them.. We went to a parking lot patch. It was the best I could find at the time:)
I am glad that what I posted helped you in some way. People think I am crazy too but I KNOW Kate was showing inappropriate affectiosn to others. I can say that for the MOST part it has stopped. Today we had our photos done and she was clingy and very different than how she would have been a few weeks ago. Go with that Mommy instinct!!! It will never fail you:)
Kim
Post a Comment