You are a child of the Universe, no less than the moon and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should.~Max Ehrmann
This was Kelley's Mother's Day gift to me.
Yes, Zoey, you have fixed me.






8 comments:
That was so beautiful! She is a loved little girl. Thanks for sharing.
only you two know what that day felt like but, I know I had butterflies in my stomach and a lump in my throat watching it.
What a beautiful video. Zoey will cherish this when she gets older. What a great Mother's Day gift! Good job Kelley. :-)
Awesome video!
I'm glad there's no copyright notice, because I plan on plagarizing that for my own video. (LOL)
Your killing me here : ) This is the most touching and beautiful video. Wow!!!
Stacie,
Please e-mail me your address. I finally have Z's lil gift and I had your address in my computer that crashed. KHswales@comcast.net
Hugs,
Kim
Wow, that was awesome!! A few tears here.
Pa
Wow, that was awesome!! A few tears were shed.
Post a Comment