Sunday, August 03, 2008

A Berry Picking We Went

This photo reminds me of one I have of my Dad and his cousins standing on a dirt road when they were little. They look like a bunch of scrappers to me.



































































Well this was a fun day. Zoey ended up having a blast as you can see. She was a little reluctant at first (we had just watched a Dora episode where they had gone berry picking on top of Blueberry Mountain, which is where Swiper lives. I think she was a little worried that Swiper might be there) but was a very focused and productive picker. BTW- does everyone love my run on sentences a poor sentence structure- oh well.
We went on a "train ride" (that is what i called it but Z kept correcting me telling me it was a tractor) and got stuck in the wet grass going up a hill. Mama and Aunt Jolene had to get out and push. Quite comical i am sure.







3 comments:

Green Family said...

Okay...too jealous for words. We could go a pickin' prickly pear :) Zoey looks like she had a blast! Is this all local??

missy said...

The first few pictures crack me up...they do look like they are little scrappers...too cute! I loved berry picking when I was little. What great memories you all are making! Z is beautiful!

Ashton said...

The pix are precious!!

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com