Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Race For A Cure










Can you find bunny?
As happy and excited as she could be to run in her first sanctioned race!
Bart and Sue - our good friends and Sue's sister and nieces- walking in Memory of their sister, mother and aunt.


Both feet off the ground!
She takes her running extremely seriously- she loves to watch her feet hit the ground.


Can you find bunny now? Bart is Kelley's biz partner - we just happened to run into them in a sea of 30,000 runners. Z got the biggest kick out of him putting bunny in his pocket.






I am not sure if i have talked about how much Zoey loves to run. The jog stroller gets no play any longer. Z runs with us on our runs. We put an extra leash on our smaller dog and she helps run the dog. We get a lot of smiles on our neighborhood running trail. I think Z is at her happiest running.
She was so excited to run in her first race (Z and I did the 1 miler). Our next race will be at the zoo to help save the tree frogs!







5 comments:

Green Family said...

She is so athletic Stacie!! As the pictures come she looks so relaxed and like such a happy, having fun with life kiddo. How's the yoga going????

Rachel said...

How amazing that she will run with you!! How far does Zoey actually run? Lily loves to run - but only around the house!

my3 kids said...

way to go Zoey!!! What a big girl you are and look at all that running. I bet you slept good that night:)

kitchu said...

That is so awesome!! And I'm all for saving tree frogs too :)

Maia said...

A girl after my own heart!
You go, girlz...all of you!!
I used to run the race for the cure all the time...the last one I did was in Aspen, and it was awesome! I miss them, but I no longer race.

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com