Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Voting


Zoey helped vote in her first major election today. We asked her early on who she wanted to be president McCain or Obama and it was a resounding "OBAMAN"!!!! I soooooooo hope he wins. We are watching as the polls close and I am nervous.

6 comments:

Green Family said...

I'm sure you'll get some flack for this one :)...but I'll be happy to get it right with you!

Go Obama!!!

my3 kids said...

What a cutie and I hope the vote goes your way:)

Missy said...

I knew I liked you!!!! Looks like both our girls know how to pick a President. Hey, Obama came to our party tonight...come on over and check him out : )

I have a new blog, as the other one went private.

Monkeys Mommy said...

Love your Obama sign pictures and Zoey is adorable!

Maia said...

My friend's two-year-old says "Mamabama!!!!"

It felt so good to wake up in the world this morning. And I am so thrilled that our daughter was here to see history made.

Maia said...

My friend's two-year-old says "Mamabama!!!!"

It felt so good to wake up in the world this morning. And I am so thrilled that our daughter was here to see history made.

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com