I have had several people ask me what I am using to edit my photos and do affects and collages.... I keep forgetting to answer the question. I am using picnik.com and like them but know no different. I am such a novice and it is fairly idiot proof. I did upgrade to the premium to be able to do the collages..... still trying to figure a few things out.
http://picnik.com






2 comments:
Hey there Stacie - thanks for the picture information. I've been looking on Flickr and other sites...but can't seem to find them.
I got the pumpkin decorating kit through Heart Song @ http://www.hearthsong.com/hearthsong/product.do?section_id=0&bc=1005&pgc=1190&cmvalue=HS|0|FEATURES|FP4
They come in a bag with about 5-6 choices of "faces" or you can mix and match. We simply took a screwdriver and put holes where there would be eyes, ears, etc and let Maddie have at it. So much easier, cleaner and quicker. Also...if we cut them in Az they only last a day. This way they last a bit longer.
Sorry to hear halloween was a bit scary. It can be and some of the costumes are just frightening. Maddie has just reached the "close the closet door stage"...but as long as she has her fish nightlight on she's fine.
Take care!
Kelly
I was JUST going to ask that myself!! I love your collages.
But, really, props go to you for being a fabulous photographer!
Post a Comment