


















This was her favorite part of Animal Kingdom - this drummer was TALL- I thought he was on stilts at first








excited to have discovered Mayasaura's foot print




loves dinasours as do all toddlers at this age




















Kelley convinced me to take Z to a few parks while we there.... i did not think she was ready for Magic Kingdom.... but he insisted on Sea World and Animal Kingdom.... she liked both but I think she would have been just as happy in the pool or at the beach.... she really liked Dino Land and the drums in "Africa". She loved the few rides she went on and the roller coasters asking a bizillion questions so that finally i had to say "ok no more talk about the roller coaster... the subject is closed". She is definitely in the "why" phase.
She had no fear of feeding the dolphins and sharks and mantarays and got a few pets in on the dolphins...
I thought Kissimmee was like a kids version of Vegas- and if you know me you know I could go the rest of my life without returning to Vegas. For me I prefer the beach and that whole laid back relaxed atmosphere- but it was fun. I think we will wait for Magic Kingdom if i have any say in it but Dadda is ready to go.






1 comment:
loved the pics. z looks like she's in her element. i will have to come back when i have more time. i hadn't been to the blog in forever. thought i needed a password and had forgotten. just reset my google password so i can comment.
Post a Comment