



















My parents live in a small town surrounded by beautiful, hilly pastures and farms.... the perfect setting for this fun little carnival.... much more my speed. Zoey loved the Ferris Wheel and would have road it all night long if we would have had enough tickets. As always there was some jockeying for Pa's attention between Z and James! As I was putting her to bed that night Zoey said "we had a really great day- my favorite part was riding the ferris wheel with Aunt Krissy!"






2 comments:
Hi Stacie...sorry about the lag in communication...but it sounds like we're in the same boat of fun business. We're headed off to Mexico for 9 days next Friday. Can't wait for beach time! Zoey is getting to be such a big girl...great age isn't it?? I noticed pig-tails??? CUTE!
And yes...I did make the diaper cake. I have a confession...I hate baby showers...so throwing one was REALLY outside of my comfort zone. So...between Google and wine and it came off well :) And the cake was actually straight...and pretty easy to make. It will now be my standard baby shower gift.
The carnival looked like fun...and your Dad looks like he is utterly in hog heaven with the grandkids :)
Take care!
Kelly
Oh, fun! I love carnivals. Zoey is getting so BIG I hardly recognize her!! Wow, time flies...moreso now than ever before!
Post a Comment