Friday, February 04, 2011

The Post That Never Happened- Brief explanation.

Super cool Christmas ornaments we made from borax and pipe cleaners- we gave them as gifts to Zoey's teachers

Zoey was really in to making paper snowflakes of all kinds this year. I have the residual tape on every square inch of glass to prove it.
The dreaded, sickly computer
One of Zoey's brilliant fashion choices. She had on tights and a batman T- with gold sandals.


This is where I left off. Sometime in December. My computer got sick..... very sick. I was in the middle of this post (not sure where I was headed with it) and my computer refused to acknowledge FOR ZOEY on any level. That poor computer is still sick. No Google, no Bing- only email. I am using the computer that Kelley gave to Zoey for her Starfall.com and Pbskids.com (his old laptop) to post this.

I have much ground to make up and a lot of new, exciting things in the future. We have started the paperwork for our second adoption and Zoey anxiously awaits being a big sister!

No comments:

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com