Saturday, March 19, 2011

Looking Back Through The Archives- January 2010- Yes 2010

Pa's Bday






Another birthday celebration for Pa





















Being a goof with the Wii remote covers on her feet and lipstick face, once again.






Unfortunately, this was not the last snow of the year- by a long shot


















Celebrating Dada's bday- with the cake she made from scratch.










She still has a trace of baby fat in this picture over a year ago.
It was always my intention to post AT LEAST monthly but preferably weekly. When my computer got a virus I could not post and Kelley would not let me post on his computer for fear that I would infect it. I got lazy and let the photos pile up with out organizing and before I knew it I had really fallen out of the habit of posting. It is time consuming and a pain at times but it is something I feel I need to do.
I did not get around to posting many pictures in this last year that I meant to so I will be going back month by month as I get my photos organized and posting those I missed! Hopefully I will be up to date soon!

No comments:

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com