Sunday, March 20, 2011

Febuary 2010








Zoey's first school Valentine box! I love it. I saved this one and the one from this year. I know I can't save every thing but for some reason I could not get rid of it.




















This is the beautiful heart necklace she made for me at ay.... I wear it often.
























And speaking of hearts .... I heart this adorable, reversible skirt. It has heart pockets and served our needs well through Z's pocket obsession. She wanted pockets on everything for about a year.











Smores in the fire on a cold winter night















































3 comments:

MellyJ said...

Love all of the new/old pictures! M also has that pocket obsession going on!

christine said...

I believe birthday wishes are in order for today! I hope Zoey has a great birthday.

Christine

I hope I will see you soon.
Lian

Maia said...

So sweet!!
Had to come by and get my Zoey fix...hope you are all well! Happy spring!

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com