Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fun in the Sun
































12 month suit not fitting---- and these french cut bikinis for babies don't do well with swim diapers



I know- I know picture overload- but it is called forzoey and it is her world- she is just allowing you to stop by for awhile!!





3 comments:

Two and a High Chair said...

Zoey is adorable, I love the most recent pics! I have been reading your blog for a while now...my husband and I are also in the Kansas City area and are adopting our daughter from China. We received our referral May 2 and just found out today that we will leav on June 21st. Very exciting and overwhelming all at once!

Tracy
http://www.twoandahighchair.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Very cute! But who needs a swimsuit? If you can't skinny dip now, when can ya?

3 Peanuts said...

Hi Stacie,

Zoey is so cute! What is it with those bikinis! Don't they know we are going to have swim diapers under them?!

Kim

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com