Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy DaDa/ Baba Day!!!
















Mama all I want to do is go to Home decorator's -that is it and then I will agree to go home. I love this store UUHM- MAAH- I kissed the window
Z did not get to go to Home decorator's- instead she got a bottle and a nap






I think that table might see me
Can you see this trick?
Oh- you do! Hiiiieee! Can you save me?
Don't you see my pretty link- a -doos bracelets

Doesn't that make you want to save me?




I do not appreciate this.

I just need to focus on the positive.





Mama put her big ole Man Hand finger in the pic
Great Grandma Helen and Dada

In awe of Cheeseburger in Paradise

I know you saw me!





Getting ready to go meet Great Gma Helen at Cheeseburger in Paradise


Shake it baby

Oh yeah- you are pretty cool Gma Helen









Adorable seersucker dress from the Alexander's!!









No comments:

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com