Me and my Pa- faster Pa!
Sharing with Mama- the only person she is willing to share with at this point! We really need to work on the sharing!
My mom gave her a sherbet cone first- she made a really sour face. So she went in and got her an ice cream cone, too. She ended up preferring the sherbet but ate both!
WOW!! I do not have toys like this at my house!

This is what grandparents are for.
She kept saying UHMMMMMM!
Want a lick- Sike!




Trying to figure it out
I've got mail- it is a golf ball.
Where did Pa go?
This is her " I think I am pretty cool" look
With her chipper in hand

Pretty good soccer player, too.
Great Grandma Geffert got me this Harness Buddy/ Backpack- she now knows how to make the sound a monkey makes- her first animal sound imitation
Z made her first visit to her Gammy and Pa's house, finally! We went to celebrate Pa's Happy Father's Day. Not sure who had more fun. She was very impressed by the toys and the complete and utter spoiling that took place. She played a little golf with Pa- sorry to say I did not get any pics of that. I think Kelley's dream may come true. She is a natural.











No comments:
Post a Comment