Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Thoughts Are With You on Your Journey



Cradle Song
From groves of spice,
O’er fields of rice,
Athwart the lotus-stream,
I bring for you,
Aglint with dew,
A little lovely dream.

Sweet, shut your eyes,
The wild fire-flies
Dance through the fairy neem;
From the poppy-bole
For you I stole
A little lovely dream.

Dear eyes, good night,
In golden light
The stars around you gleam;
On you I Press
With soft caress
A little lovely dream.

- Sarojini Naidu
My friend Maia is off to China to meet her gorgeous daughter, Flynn (Qiu Qiu). I am beside myself with excitement. Maia is a beautiful person inside and out and I am so happy that soon she will know the love and fulfillment of being a mother.

4 comments:

missy said...

This is beautiful!!! I love Maia's gorgeous smile and the sparkle in her eyes. What a lucky family to bring her home!

missy said...

Oops, sorry! I mean Flynn. Maia is a lucky mommy : ) Beach brain!

Green Family said...

Hi there Stacie...sounds like things have been busy over there! Number 2 & 6 from the top of her swim lessons are adorable - what a great smile!! She looks like she had a blast. We forwent swim lessons this summer and did it ourselves. She practiced throughout the winter in our jacuzzi - so that helped a lot.

Nice of you to share and support a fellow adoptee. Seems like yesterday we were all there. I'm thinking I'd like to go back. I feel like a missed a lot since my focus was on Maddie - as it should have been - but as a result I was REALLY distracted. George & I were talking about headed back there in a couple of years and would also love to go see Thailand.

Despite your humidity - I'm so jealous of the greenery there. It sounds like there are such fun places to go within walking distance of your house.

I still can't get over how amazingly athletic Zoey is...pretty amazing. Sounds like she takes after her Mama (or is is Mommy or Mom?).

Take care...good to hear from you.
Kelly

Maia said...

Thank you sweet STacie! I am only seeing this now!! Your thoughts go straight to my heart. Love to you and Z!

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com