


She looks so grown up here
Checking in on her BFF's, the goats
They see me Mom. Here they come!!

Mama gets the honor of doing EVERYTHING that Z does. I am thankful to be in relatively good health and shape to accommodate her on most days.


We had headed WAY out to Louisburg Apple Cider Mill this day to pick apples. I had been told by a friend that they had a "you pick" apple farm and things for kids. It was a good 45 minute drive to big, whole lot of nothing. Just a cute little store selling their products. Apparently they only have activities one weekend out of the year- which the website DID NOT make clear. So, we headed to our old standby, Deanna Rose Farmstead an hour before they closed and said hi to all of Z's favorite farm animals!
Oh BTW- i know most of you will be incredulous at the fact that i had her hair CUT OFF right after these photos (i have a few more posts to catch up on with the long hair). She hated getting her hair "done" and always had food in it, it is so fine and falls out of clippies and pony tail holders. I had to get it out of her eyes. It was driving me nuts. She kept telling me she wanted long hair but after a month of hair hell she said she was ready to have it short again!






4 comments:
what cute hair...I love it. We are still waiting for Emma's hair to grow and it is taking FOREVER!! LOL Emma keeps telling me she wants her hair like Hannah Montana's. I just wish she would let me put it in cute piggies like your Zoey:)
Poor Z...always arrives to Deanna Rose at closing time.
Love the pigtails! Lily's are still so short. Sorry about missing the fun stuff at the cider mill - I know my kids owuld have been disappointed!
I can't wait to see the haircut - how short did you go?
Zoey looks SO grown up here. Her pigtails are adorable!
Kim
Post a Comment