The thought crossed my mind to send this to Saucony, who sponsored the race and Z runs in Saucony.
Girl Power
We made the mistake of being at the front of the start- she was overwhelmed. At Race for a Cure we were at the VERY end and that is what we will do from now on. Run, run as fast as you can...
Look how long her hair is getting!! She looks such the natural...and you guys look like you're having so much fun!! Frogs and Chimps - definitaley worthy causes :)
I love that first picture! I can't believe she runs in races. Even more, I can't believe she's only 6 months older than Lily! She looks and seems to act like such a big girl!
5 comments:
Look how long her hair is getting!! She looks such the natural...and you guys look like you're having so much fun!! Frogs and Chimps - definitaley worthy causes :)
Look at her go!! I love the joy in her when she runs. It makes my heart glad.
Good for the Z! Someone needs to look after those frogs!!
I love that first picture! I can't believe she runs in races. Even more, I can't believe she's only 6 months older than Lily! She looks and seems to act like such a big girl!
Go Zoey!
She looks like such a PRO!!!
Kim
what a little pro runner..way to go Zoey!
Post a Comment