What a beautiful family! Congratulations!!! XOXO, The Lerro's
What a beautiful family of four!!! Congratulations!!!
What a beautiful family of 4!!! Congratulations!!!
What a happy family! We checked the blog as soon as we woke up this morning. So happy for you guys! (Mallory loves Zoey's dress by the way!)
I can't stop looking at the pictures! Zoey, good job getting a smile from Violet. Congrats!!! It looks like Violet is handling the changes pretty well! I hope it continues to be a smooth journey!
From Miranda: good news that you have your little sister. Sorry about the multiple comments. I was having trouble posting.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a beautiful family! Congratulations!!! XOXO, The Lerro's
What a beautiful family of four!!! Congratulations!!!
What a beautiful family of 4!!! Congratulations!!!
What a happy family! We checked the blog as soon as we woke up this morning. So happy for you guys! (Mallory loves Zoey's dress by the way!)
I can't stop looking at the pictures! Zoey, good job getting a smile from Violet. Congrats!!! It looks like Violet is handling the changes pretty well! I hope it continues to be a smooth journey!
From Miranda: good news that you have your little sister.
Sorry about the multiple comments. I was having trouble posting.
Post a Comment