Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Zoey's first swim lesson

























Zoey had her first swim lesson last Saturday at the YMCA. She was unsure of the noise and echo as well as the slightly too cold water at first but by the end did not want to leave (they jumped off the edge of the pool into the water at the end- her favorite part). An unplanned attraction for Zoey was having our friend and neighbor Baby Annabelle in our class!

I am slowly uploading videos so bear with me. I forgot to charge my cameral battery that day, of course

5 comments:

Green Family said...

Ah Stacie...she has the sweetest little voice!!! Do you get to get in the water with her??

3 Peanuts said...

That is so cute. I love seeing the wonderful interaction between the two of you. It is obvious how attached you are. Zoey looked GREAT kicking her lil feet. She looked very comfortable and natural in the water.

Kim

P.S. Zoey speaks very well.

Yoli said...

That is adorable. Such a great thing too. This summer it is Sally's turn to learn to swim. She is surrounded by water so it is a must.

Kristin said...

She looks like a natural!
Please post more videos on her blog...that was so cute!

missy said...

These videos of Zoey are sooo sweet. Her little voice is precious. I think it is safe to say you have a little swimmer on your hands. She is such a doll!

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com