I am so sorry I have been away for so long.... life right now is just a little hairy. Zoey is doing great- but i have to say i have been horrible about taking pics. my goal next week is to get back....
I also owe several thank you's that i am late to get out and hope to do that this week.
Hope all is well with everyone and will get back to checking in on all my favorite blogs and friends soon!






4 comments:
Hope everything's ok. We're thinking of you and can't wait to see some new pics of Z!
Well I just found you :) Maia and I are friends (Wanderer's Daughter) but I linked you from Danielle's site... and now I will be adding you to my bloglines!
Hope all is well. We miss you but we all know how busy life gets. It is that way here too:)
Love,
Kim and Kate
Look forward to seeing many new Zoey photos!!! : )
Post a Comment