cuteness with the most beloved snack trap of cheerios
Scout cries UNCLE and we do to. He is now officially an inside/outside cat after 7 years of attempted escapes- mommy can't keep up anymore.
After a night in the killing fields- killed his first bird- brought up in to the front yard- Z poked with her bubble wand- mommy was devastated- daddy had to dispose of.
Jet lag sucks- but it seems Z has pulled thru with 2 consecutive full nights of sleep-notice how her eyes don't shut all the way when she sleeps?
This is what I do when BaBa is in charge
guess what we are staring at?
And mindlessly eating snacks while we do it
She is definitely going to be a soccer player- Loves it!!
Playing ball with Pa





And music wit gammy

Z loved her pooh ball from Gammy and Pa
Cousin Kai's firts birthday part
He's a cutie and Z loves him
Mama I am helping
Between Z and Charlie I have way TOO much help
Notice the two different shoes- she found her Zoey day sandals and wanted to wear them
Where did all the kids go?
You get the window- I'll get the door
Refusing the sun hat and bows at this point
Headed to the big kid pool (which she preferred- need to get her in swim lessons FAST!)
Happy Birthday Kai!
Momma and Z goofing around after nap
she took her own picture- gotta love her teeth
Bubble wand princess- you should see her dip these wands in the bucket of bubble solution
Maybe even more fun than playing ball
where are they all going
she gets right in my face when she wakes up and screams MAAA
Sporting my squeaky shoes in search of Scout- he loves squeaky shoes

Here kitty kitty
I promise i won't hit you in the face again
What? I am not doing anything.
Well the first week has felt like guerilla warfare for parents---- and she is doing well. Can't imagine if we had alot of issues we were dealing with. Today was the worst so far- ironically- she woke from both naps screaming this gut wrenching, sad, scared cry...... i had to just hold her close for about 15 minutes for her to get thru- we never have seen that. I don;t know if it is night terrors or just grieving- which she has not done alot of, yet. It is a sound you should never have to hear from a baby, and i have never heard it til now. She really is doing very well otherwise. Today was raining and crappy so we were not able to get outside and that makes a huge difference for us both. Tomorrow we have to go to dr. for bloodwork and shots. I am so not looking forward to putting her thru that so soon- but we have to do it. Kind of like brushing her teeth which she thinks is sheer torture----Kelley thinks i am hurting her when i do it- daddy is definitely a sucker.
We hope to get to the pool this week if we would ever have a decent day without rain- she will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I left her for the first time since being home with Kelley tonight when i went to the doctor about my neck. I thought about her constantly and just wanted to get home before she had her bath. I hated every minute of being away from her and worried the entire time.
Well, off to the grocery and target at 10pm- I now know what all you mother's lives are like now. But it is completely worth it.






4 comments:
There are definitely highs and lows...like a roller coaster. But those highs are something else. Definitely all worth it!
Love, Scott
We were so happy to have her at Kai's party! She was so much fun. I'm glad she likes her bubble wand. Tell her we have some extras for her! I love all the first week pictures. I can tell you are having so much fun with her. She and Kelley look happy and content together too! You guys are doing an amazing job with her!
Love, Jolene
It looks like Z is taking all of the adjustments in stride! I'm sure Kelley is watching some type of educational programming for Z. Scout looks like our Bud, trying to stay just out of reach.
We miss you guys. We were looking at our video's last night and thinking about how nice everyone in our group was and how fortunate we all are.
We went to do bloodwork today but after 3 unsuccessful attempts they sent us to the hospital clinic which was closed. 3 hours of driving around. Miranda cried but not like we expected. We broke down for McDonalds afterwards. The kid wont eat meat. I think we've got a born vegetarian.
Post a Comment