So sorry about my absence, I have been so sick, still am. Sick like i have never been before. Not sure what it was, think combination of dehydration and upper respiratory infection from the air in Nanchang. It is so bad- you can't even walk outside without your nose, eyes and throat just burning.
We are in Guangzhou now and unfortunately i have been bed ridden for two days but i am going to try to get out this afternoon. I am on Cipro and a special chinese medicinal tea so hopefully i will come around.
Kelley has been doing a good job of taking care of Z






6 comments:
Glad to see this latest post...kept looking for an update and was wondering. Sorry you're sick, but it looks like Kelley is doing a great job with his new Daddy role! I just can't get over what a beautiful child Zoey is. You all look so happy and content. Can't wait to see you all. Get well Stacey!!!! DW
So sorry to hear you're sick :( It's hard enough to be sick when you aren't on the other side of the planet with a kid you've just met! Can't imagine what you're going through. Hang in there, and get well soon! Sounds like Kelley has risen to the challenge.
I hope you'll get well soon. Hang in there. We will keep you and your beautiful family in our prayers. Ute, Katharine, Nam & Anna
i like your pictures. zoey is cute. love, josie.
Dad and I are loving the new pics and the incredible video with the peekaboo game. Good going, Kelley. So sorry that you are ill , Stacie. Know Cipro is reallly strong...and hope it does the trick. So glad the final paperwork and visas are in the works. Cannt wait for the next few days to pass.
Love Mom and Dad Hayes
Hope you are feeling better.. Julie and I cant wait to see the new clan.. When does your flight land in KCI
Post a Comment