I have now been up with out any sleep for 32 hours. The flight was smooth and on time (early) by 15 minutes. Kelley started sleeping as soon as we took off. I did not sleep one bit the whole flight- even after taking benadryl.
Veronica, our GWCA guide was there to meet us. I can tell i really like her, already. She is very efficient, intelligent and direct. We are lucky to have her the entire trip. She took us to the grocery to load up on H2O and snacks as tomorrow is our 8:30 am to 6:00 pm touring day.
J and G I got you some really cool Hello Kitty stuff already! I learned a valuable lesson in the exchange rate, ( i was delirious from lack of sleep)- oh well- live and learn.
Had a horrible time with the internet- but now have it going.... blogger is in Chinese characters, though- so i highly doubt i will be able to read comments, but please still leave them so we can read when we get home. Will someone email me @ shrabe@kc.rr.com and hrabe_1971@yahoo.com and kelleyhrabe@waltonbuilt.com and let me know if this is working? I can't see the blog!
I HAVE to get some sleep now!
Zai Jian from Beijing,
stacie and kelley






4 comments:
Congratulations! Enjoy Beijing! The best is yet to come! I can't wait to follow your journey!!
Safe travels!
Heather Wong
Awesome! Now your in business. Try to enjoy it. It looks like fun. We're watching the clock back here.
Love - Scott
From Josie:
"I wonder what Zoey will look like when she gets back. I hope she likes Hello Kitty a lot. I can't wait to see Zoey when she gets home!
It is so great to see you in China! I'm glad your flight went well. We are so looking forward to following your journey! Hope you are catching up on your sleep, Stacie.
Post a Comment